US Politics and Protests
- There will be many riots, protests, and shootings in 2021.
- There are likely to be terrorist and extremist attacks in the US in March, April, and July. Up to 22 attacks will take place in California and Texas; up to 5 attacks will happen in Philly, Virginia, New York, Las Vegas, and Oregon. Possibly 35 people will be killed. Churches will also be attacked.
- We’ll see random acts of violence in late April, including acts of racism and intolerance.
- There is a surge of cowardly acts.
- Suicide trends are increasing.
- The US will continue to be under financial stress.
- There will be a lot of relationship changes, separations, and divorces across the country.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders will not be elected for governor in Arkansas if she runs.
- It will come to light that between three and six GOP senators or other government officials were involved with the insurrection on January 6, 2021.
- There will be a lot of trials/hearings regarding various investigations into the Trump administration.
- Offshore money is going into political systems in Texas, Florida, and some other GOP lead states will be exposed. Money laundering as well.
- Mitch McConnell will leave the senate before his term is up. His wife, Elaine Chao, has been accused of abusing her power while serving as the Secretary of Transportation.
- Fox News will be sued along with some of the commentators.
- There will be 3 attempted bombings in the US,.
Weather and Natural Disasters
- There will be record breaking cold spells and heatwaves this year.
- Death Valley will set a heat record up to 136°
- Other extreme heat records will happen especially in NY, Chicago, Oregon, Southern California, San Antonio, Texas, LA, Colorado, and Reno, Nevada
- Heat records and lightning extremes in Florida and the mid-West
- Nevada’s barren areas will be hit with lightning strikes
- Lightning strikes will cause 17 to 21 fires in Alaska.
- In mid-April there will be a lot of rain and flooding in the middle states that turns to snow and pushing to the Mid-Atlantic states (VA, NC)
- Two fires will be deliberately set in Canada
- The Mississippi River will overflow, causing massive flooding
- Flooding, hailstorms, and a lot of lightening strikes in New York and New Jersey
- Constant storms on the East Coast (it feels like it’s one after another)
- In April through May there will be electrical storms in Texas, Arkansas, and Florida.
- There will be bad electrical storms in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a small one in upstate New York.
- In Nevada there will be a huge dust storm at end of March. There will be two other major dust storms touching Phoenix and Las Vegas.
- In Alaska, there will be one 8.0 earthquake and one 9.0 earthquake.
- There will also be strong earthquakes in Washington DC, New York, the coast of Oregon, California, Mexico, New Zealand, and Australia.
Hurricanes & Tropical Storms
- The East Coast will see a cluster of five storms
- On July 26, a storm will pass through Miami into Alabama and New Orleans
- There will be 12 possible storms in August, one aggressive, up and down the East Coast
- There will also be many rainstorms in New Mexico, Tuscan, Phoenix, Atlanta, Miami
Category 1 Hurricanes
- South Carolina and North Carolina June 24-26
Category 2 Hurricanes (some could become category 4 storms)
- New Orleans
Category 3 Hurricanes (September through October; and November 16)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Louisville hurricane
- The Golf Coast will be active will several category 3-5 hurricanes
In April, there will be between 21 and 28 tornadoes, with more activity from late June to August. There will be a total of 1,200 to 1,400 tornadoes by the end of the season. These states will see tornadoes in 2021:
- New York
- Around August 27, a F4 or F5 cone-shaped tornado will move across Texas to Kansas City.
- There will be a minor spike of COVID-19 case March 18-23. Cases will slow down except in the mid-West.
- Between five and seven COVID-19 vaccines will be released in 2021. Three of the vaccines will be around 96% effective.
- A 98% effective vaccine will come out in April or May. This one will be better, but there will be side effects.
- There will be intensifying energy. Hospitals will reach their breaking point.
- There will be more side effects from COVID-19 because of new mutations.
- COVID-19 will last until November 2021.
- On a massive scale, people in the US are suffering from PTSD because of the pandemic. It will go unrecognized for a bit, but it will come out in the news.
Around the World
- There will be a shooting in Canada, possibly 3 to 17 victims, forcing Parliament to be vacated. Canada will see heavy snow and there will be a lot of lightning strikes and some wildfires. An earthquake near Toronto will register about 4.0.
- In about 24 months, Vladimir Putin may step down due to health reasons, possibly Parkinson’s disease.
- There will be political protests around the world: England, Scotland, Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Finland, Switzerland, Italy, Egypt, a lot of countries in South America, Romania, Spain, Norway, Denmark, china, Japan, India, Iraq, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, South Korea, Russia, Mexico
- New oil strike will be found in South America
- A gold strike will be found in western Canada