US Politics and Protests
- There will be many riots, protests, and shootings in 2021.
- There are likely to be terrorist and extremist attacks in the US in March, April, and July. Up to 22 attacks will take place in California and Texas; up to 5 attacks will happen in Philly, Virginia, New York, Las Vegas, and Oregon. Possibly 35 people will be killed. Churches will also be attacked.
- We’ll see random acts of violence in late April, including acts of racism and intolerance.
- There is a surge of cowardly acts.
- Suicide trends are increasing.
- The US will continue to be under financial stress.
- There will be a lot of relationship changes, separations, and divorces across the country.
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders will not be elected for governor in Arkansas if she runs.
- It will come to light that between three and six GOP senators or other government officials were involved with the insurrection on January 6, 2021.
- There will be a lot of trials/hearings regarding various investigations into the Trump administration.
- Offshore money is going into political systems in Texas, Florida, and some other GOP lead states will be exposed. Money laundering as well.
- Mitch McConnell will leave the senate before his term is up. His wife, Elaine Chao, has been accused of abusing her power while serving as the Secretary of Transportation.
Weather and Natural Disasters
- There will be record breaking cold spells and heatwaves this year.
- Death Valley will set a heat record up to 136°
- Other extreme heat records will happen especially in NY, Chicago, Oregon, Southern California, San Antonio, Texas, LA, Colorado, and Reno, Nevada
- Heat records and lightning extremes in Florida and the mid-West
- Nevada’s barren areas will be hit with lightning strikes
- Lightning strikes will cause 17 to 21 fires in Alaska.
- In mid-April there will be a lot of rain and flooding in the middle states that turns to snow and pushing to the Mid-Atlantic states (VA, NC)
- Two fires will be deliberately set in Canada
- The Mississippi River will overflow, causing massive flooding
- Flooding, hailstorms, and a lot of lightening strikes in New York and New Jersey
- Constant storms on the East Coast (it feels like it’s one after another)
- In April through May there will be electrical storms in Texas, Arkansas, and Florida.
- There will be bad electrical storms in the Blue Ridge Mountains, and a small one in upstate New York.
- In Nevada there will be a huge dust storm at end of March. There will be two other major dust storms touching Phoenix and Las Vegas.
- In Alaska, there will be one 8.0 earthquake and one 9.0 earthquake.
- There will also be strong earthquakes in Washington DC, New York, the coast of Oregon, California, Mexico, New Zealand, and Australia.
Hurricanes & Tropical Storms
- The East Coast will see a cluster of five storms
- On July 26, a storm will pass through Miami into Alabama and New Orleans
- There will be 12 possible storms in August, one aggressive, up and down the East Coast
- There will also be many rainstorms in New Mexico, Tuscan, Phoenix, Atlanta, Miami
Category 1 Hurricanes
- South Carolina and North Carolina June 24-26
Category 2 Hurricanes (some could become category 4 storms)
- New Orleans
Category 3 Hurricanes (September through October; and November 16)
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Louisville hurricane
- The Golf Coast will be active will several category 3-5 hurricanes
In April, there will be between 21 and 28 tornadoes, with more activity from late June to August. There will be a total of 1,200 to 1,400 tornadoes by the end of the season. These states will see tornadoes in 2021:
- New York
- Around August 27, a F4 or F5 cone-shaped tornado will move across Texas to Kansas City.
- There will be a minor spike of COVID-19 case March 18-23. Cases will slow down except in the mid-West.
- Between five and seven COVID-19 vaccines will be released in 2021. Three of the vaccines will be around 96% effective.
- A 98% effective vaccine will come out in April or May. This one will be better, but there will be side effects.
- There will be intensifying energy. Hospitals will reach their breaking point.
- There will be more side effects from COVID-19 because of new mutations.
- COVID-19 will last until November 2021.
- On a massive scale, people in the US are suffering from PTSD because of the pandemic. It will go unrecognized for a bit, but it will come out in the news.
Around the World
- There will be a shooting in Canada, possibly 3 to 17 victims, forcing Parliament to be vacated. Canada will see heavy snow and there will be a lot of lightning strikes and some wildfires. An earthquake near Toronto will register about 4.0.
- In about 24 months, Vladimir Putin may step down due to health reasons, possibly Parkinson’s disease.
- There will be political protests around the world: England, Scotland, Canada, France, Sweden, Germany, Ireland, Portugal, Finland, Switzerland, Italy, Egypt, a lot of countries in South America, Romania, Spain, Norway, Denmark, china, Japan, India, Iraq, Australia, New Zealand, Vietnam, South Korea, Russia, Mexico
- New oil strike will be found in South America
- A gold strike will be found in western Canada